How About You – Do You Fall Into the Millennial Category – Here’s The Confused Millennial’s Guide to Wedding Details

With the amount of wedding music that we provide for our Mr. & Mrs To Be, we often find that our expertise in Music selection is appreciated.  When you have a variety of ages that come to celebrate you on your wedding day, you want to make sure you make them a big part of your day too!  Our Denver wedding DJ services here at A Music Plus are truly some of the best.  Let us take on the music selection as you enjoy your day with Love & Laughter with those closest to you!  We found the article below that provides pretty much everything you need to make your wedding day special.  

The Confused Millennial’s Guide to Wedding Details

Today’s Wedding Wednesday post is all about the details. When thinking about my wedding day I always wanted those perfectly pinnable images, but totally found myself scrambling a month from the big day to pull them all together. So this is The Confused Millennial’s Guide to Wedding Day Details.I am going to be walking you through all the DIY projects I took on during wedding planning as well as the amazing vendors I teamed up with to make my vision come to life (and hopefully help you bring yours to life too)!

I am going to be walking you through all the DIY projects I took on during wedding planning as well as the amazing vendors I teamed up with to make my vision come to life (and hopefully help you bring yours to life too)!

After today’s post, Wedding Wednesdays will only be one Wednesday a month! Wednesdays will focus on more general relationship stuff as well as Wanderlust posts when I have something!  Enjoy more of this article….

It’s okay to not be in charge of every detail on your wedding day. The biggest part is securing those for your wedding day who can keep you as their top priority.  A Music Plus will do just that, offering everything from DJ’s to a string quartet and more.


First Seen here: How About You – Do You Fall Into the Millennial Category – Here’s The Confused Millennial’s Guide to Wedding Details

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Too Can Host An Event Like The 2017 Underground Music Showcase is Coming to Denver

Check Out These “I Do” Shoes Selection